The African American Heritage Family Tree Museum’s “Jordan Collection” is currently on display in the historic Norton House in Malden, West Virginia. The Norton House is owned and operated by West Virginia State University.
The exhibit includes the following two and three dimensional displays:
- Our Mount Vernons
- West Virginia African American Coal Miners
- Photographer William H. Jordan
- Harlem Renaissance Poet Anne Spencer
- Booker T. Washington
- Historian Carter G. Woodson
- Black Arts Movement Poet Norman Jordan
- Visual Artist Dr. Charles Byers
The Norton House is open by appointment only.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call 304.766.4186